Alliance Anubis Index du Forum
Alliance Anubis

Alliance Anubis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue chez les Gardiens d'Anubis
                                                    Présentez-vous au temple en arrivant

:: READ BOOK Swinging In The Bible Belt ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Anubis Index du Forum -> Les Portes du Temple Anubis -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
azorphe

Masculin
Point(s): 99
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Swinging In The Bible Belt Répondre en citant

Swinging in the Bible Belt
by Pam Trotter

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Swinging in the Bible Belt

Life has a way of taking us places completely different than we’d ever imagined.
I was a preacher’s daughter, loving mother, and faithful wife. My husband and I were happy, but we yearned for something more…something adventurous. What we found was another couple who became our close companions and introduced us to the “swinging” lifestyle.
Peter and Mary shared our values and dedication to family and career, so it was no surprise that we all became so close, so fast. Not only did we attend swinger events together, but we vacationed together, our families blended well together, and essentially we spent regular time in bed with each other's spouse. Peter was also a head soccer coach at a Christian University, so it was vital that that they never found out.
We all knew the dangers of what we were doing and what could happen if anyone found out. As my daddy always told me, “Be sure your sins will find you out.” Yet we continued to live the “double life” that had become like an addiction, denying that reality could hit us hard, causing irreparable damage.
This is a true story about our foursome friendship, the swinging lifestyle, and how it ultimately changed our lives forever.

**Names have been changed to protect the identity of individuals**

Swinging in the Bible Belt Pam Trotter

Tags: book 4Shared, book kindle, free macbook read, book view, free doc, book MediaFire, read flibusta story writer epub, book torrent, online iBooks offline eng free, book german, book read, tpb free torrent, free writer original german reader, full ebook, book tablet, thepiratebay torrent download, book download, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, book book free from xiaomi, free iphone, discount for book, ios access how download information online, book pc free, access read find get pc

171bf2437f

READ BOOK The 7 Feasts of a Highly Effective GodREAD BOOK Business Is Simple But It Ain't Easy: 100+ Business Books and Ideas Summarized for your success!READ BOOK The Lord's Prayer -- A RevisitationONLINE BOOK Ordeal by Fire: Bradecote and CatchpollONLINE BOOK Barnyard Puzzles (Highlights™ Sticker Hidden Pictures®)ONLINE BOOK Boundaries: West Africa on a wildly inappropriate Royal Enfield (Oblivious Book 1)[PDF] War Cry (the Riverboat Series) (Volume 1)READ BOOK A Literary Education: Adapting Charlotte Mason for Modern Secular Homeschooling[PDF] Hit Your Restart Button: How To Reinvent Yourself And Start Living A Zero Limits Life[PDF] American Indian Fairy Tales

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Anubis Index du Forum -> Les Portes du Temple Anubis -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006